- Session rate is $135 per therapeutic hour (50 minute session).
- Groups are $40 per person, per 60 minute group session.
- Payment is due at the time of service by cash, check, or credit card.
- Longer appointments are available and are pro-rated per 15 minute increments.
- Assessing reports and tests:
Sexual Dependency Inventory (SDI 4.0): $60.00
Posttraumatic Stress Index (PTSI): $35.00
Iventory for Partner Anxiety, Stress & Trauma (IPAST): $50.00
Money & Work Adaptive Styles Index (MAWASI): $45.00.
- Writing letters or reports: charged at the therapist's hourly rate and pro-rated in 15 minute increments.
Although I do not bill insurance companies directly, as an out of network providers I can issue you a statement to submit to your insurance company, called a superbill. Please check with your insurance provider regarding your benefits and to ascertain if you have coverage prior to your first appointment. I advise that you continue to ascertain benefits throughout treatment as coverage may change.
California Victim Compensation Program
I accept CA Victim Compensation Program clients, and I bill CA VCP directly. Visit the CA VCP website for more information: http://www.vcgcb.ca.gov/
I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. This means that I have reserved the hour for you, thus, without 24 hour advance notice, you will be billed for the full cost of your session.